Wednesday 29 July 2015

bye bye Galaxy S4, say hi to Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910F)

back in April it was time for an upgrade (my 2yr contract was up)
I loved my Galaxy S4, but the S5 was 'old' and the S6 (or indeed S6 EDGE) really didnt excite me.

The lack of a removable battery and removable SD card storage really put me off.
In the end I narrowed it down to the Note 4 or an HTC One M9.
Nexus 6 just didnt impress me to be honest.

The camera reviews alone put me off the M9, so I plumped for a Note 4 (even though it was 6 months old in April, with the Note 5 due out in Aug/Sept time)

All I can say is that its fabulous.Huge screen, great battery life, and with Apex Launcher(to avoid most of Samsung's TouchWiz UI) installed its a near 'Google' experience.
The S pen has been useful at conferences (taking notes), but standout feature is the camera which is simply outstanding, both in speed and clarity, for that alone its worth buying.

Recently updated to 5.0.1 with 5.1.1 coming very soon I'm happy its up to date.

Of all the phones Ive had this is one of the best, and now that the Note 5 is due out its even better value.

Awaiting to see if the Note 5 has external SD card slot or removable battery (i doubt it).

No comments: