Monday 20 February 2006

...M3 bought ......MINI traded in....

Hello ...
Yes , well I dont know how to explain this but...
Ive just bought an M3 :-) . Many reasons but the biggest one is getting rid of the motorbike , firstly to save my licence (so I bought an M3 LOL!), secondly safety wise I was always riding too fast. And of course its a bloody sexy motor car :-)
Here are the dealer pictures ....

First mods will be projector front indicators (to get rid of the big white bits beside the headlights , fit the micro road pilot and get an new icelink fitted.
Oh and a small front number plate :-)

Goodbye....
Tonight I removed the wheels from the MINI , put the runflats back on and cleaned the car one last time. Sad really , but we must move on. The MINI will certainly be a superb buy for someone , its in better condition than when it was bought 18 months ago!! Have loved every minute of owning the MINI , and can certainly see why everyone raves about them. Car is going with 33k miles on it.

Tomorrow is hopefully the start of yet another car journey for me....

1 comment:

95 GTS said...

pah! another beemer on the road getting in my way being too slow ;-)) Nice car though