Monday 14 November 2005

microSD card for D600 / Albums of the moment

bought a 512MB microSD (Transflash) card for the D600 (comes with a SD adapter) and also a USB reader from http://www.mobymemory.com/ , excellent service and delivered next day :-) Card is tiny... Dimensions: 15 x 11 x 1 mm (L x W x D)
Heres a pic of the phone.

So far Im a lot happier with it. keypad has a quality feel.
Alas Samsung have not fixed some glaring omissions like being able to set SMS tones.
Menu styles are even more retricted , however the GUI is quick and easy to use.
Slide mechanism certainly doesnt feel as high a quality as D500 , time will tell but so far , so good :-)

Recently been listening to

Jazzyfatnastees : The Once & Future
Jazzyfatnastees : The Tortoise And The Hare
Dr Jones : Groovelution
Dr Jones : Sugar
Five Point Plan : Rare
Kem : Kemistry
Kem : Kem II
Incognito : Eleven

All top notch and a real find in a Jazz Funk Style :-)

Car continues to run well , although some recent high speed continuous cruising I could definitely smell burning !! Lets hope it was just the exhaust.
Dealer also phoned me to see if I was interested in the Lightweight Works !?!?!
Severely tempted but @ 22k and not quite what I'd hoped style wise perhaps not.
Besides I want my next car to be an E46 M3 on 19's mmmm drooool
lots of cash though , so for now the MINI stays , and to be honest the longer I have it the more I love it :-) Superb car that makes you smile everytime you get behind the wheel.
J

No comments: