Friday 13 May 2005

MINI wheels on order : Bike gets first drop..

MINI wheels
Over 4 weeks ago now I ordered my new wheels for the MINI.
They should be here soon :-) , til then the details stay a closely guarded secret..
All I can say is 18x8 with Goodyear Eagle F1 215/35/18 tyres oooohhhhhhh
Could be an inspired choice or a disaster !

Bike drop
Yep , it had to happen. Those in the know tell you not to get a brand new bike for many reasons. One of them happens to be that you WILL drop it sometime.
For me it was a gravel car park with too much lock , sigh...
So I now have lots of scratches on my new toy. Hey , its only a bike and the damage isnt too bad.
FWIW I've had it 5 days and 430 miles ridden............dumpling

J

1 comment:

linzi said...

Over 400 miles before dropping it.... am duly impressed.

Glad the damage is minimal.